Programming and other useless stuff: I want to show source code from time to time...

Friday, August 08, 2008

I want to show source code from time to time...

So this is just a test to see if the code highlighting works.


class ComponentTemplate : public Template, public Sidema::Parameterized, public Sidema::IReferenceCounted
{
public:
// ----------------------------
// Xtructors.
ComponentTemplate();
virtual ~ComponentTemplate();

// ---------------
// I/O
bool load( const TiXmlElement *_pElement );
bool save( TiXmlElement *_pElement );

// ----------------------------
// Owner access.
Template *getOwner() const;
void setOwner(Template *_owner);

// ----------------------------
// Reference counted interface.
unlong addRef(void);
unlong release(void);

private:
unlong m_refCount;
Template *m_owner;
};


I also have adjusted a little bit the css for the page so that it fits to you actual browser window size :)

Have fun,
Stefan

PS: The code is a glimpse at my ComponentTemplate code... I'm working on that right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home