Programming and other useless stuff: My Wedding

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Wedding

Phew... what a day... on august 23rd I married Christelle, the wife of my life. We had a great day and everyone was happy :)

And I was happy, too. I've talked about friendship a couple of days before my wedding and me wondering if I have any friends. I found the answer: I have friends. I have the best friends one can imagine. Those who lend you a shoulder when you need it. Those who made me a surprise when they brought another of my friends with them... I wonder if they remarked that I had to leave the room... I had tears in my eyes and I didn't want to show it...

I have uploaded a couple of photos which I would like to share here. It's just Christelle and me...



I would like to say thank you to all of those who were present at my wedding, to those who send me kind words, and those who thought of us on our special day.

Stefan

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home